Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Our Academy: Presently enroll students ages 3yrs old - 5th grade.
Our Founder and Overseer: The SGT Christian Academy was founded in 2004 by Dr. Gregory & Glenda Sherman, who are the Senior Pastors of the Shekinah Glory Tabernacle Praise and Worship Center. Dr. Gregory Sherman presently serves as the overseer of the Academy while Dr. Glenda Sherman serves as the Director of the Academy.
Our Theme: “Helping Kids Learn for Life”
Our Theme Scripture: Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
Our Mission: Shekinah Glory Tabernacle (SGT) Christian Academy - is dedicated to the education of the whole child in a challenging and Christian environment. We are committed to providing our students with a strong academic foundation and foster active use and growth of their knowledge and skills. We are dedicated to instilling life-long passion for learning that will enable our students to contribute with wisdom, compassion, and leadership in a rapidly changing world. We are committed to helping our community by keeping our prices low, and “Helping Kids Learn for Life”.
Our Statement of Faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (II Timothy 3:15; II Pet.1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three
- persons - Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Gen. 1:1; Mat 28:19; John 10:30)
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isa 7:14; Mat 1:34; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Heb 4:15;7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (I Corinth 15:3; Eph 1:7; Heb 2:9); His resurrection (Jn 11:25; I Corinth 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mk 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Rev 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace and through faith are we saved (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Rom 3:23; 5:8-9; Eph 2:8-10).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Rom 8:9,1, I Corinth 12:12-13).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the
- Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Rom 8:13-14; I Corinth 3:16; 6:19-20; Eph 4:30).
Our Location: 6087 Covington Hwy, Stonecrest, GA 30035 Phone: 770.808.4647